Parent Teacher Organization
Room Parent Guidelines - Click Here
The primary purpose of the PTO is to promote the spiritual and emotional growth of our children within the home, school, and church. This can be accomplished by providing and maintaining a forum in which communication within the school and church communities is fostered.
2017 – 2018 PTO Board Members:
Pastor – Fr. Jason Souza
Principal – Mrs. Rachelle Riemersma
President – Andrea Houser
Vice President – Amy Mockridge
Treasurer – Maria James
Secretary – Kellie Collins
The purpose of the PTO is:
- Promote open communication among parents, teachers, and administration and to enhance family involvement in the education and community process.
- Provide support for the principal in her role as the administrator of the school programs.
- Provide parents and teachers with the information to aid in all aspects of education and the students growth and development.
- Promote good will and cooperation between and among parents, faculty, administration, and parish.
- Direct and coordinate parental support through parent education activities and social functions that build community.
- Help build and enhance the faith of St. Cyprian School and Parish.