At St. Cyprian we transform laboratory science into fun, interactive learning experiences for kids from K-8.
Enhance your classroom science experience with workshops that are aligned to STEM objectives!
A Mad Science workshop is a convenient way to offer students a hands-on and fun science experience. Our in-class science workshops offer professional lesson plans, unique equipment, and dynamic instructors.
Structured as an in-class field trip, Mad Science workshops…
- Are fun, educational, and focus on science and engineering practice
- Reinforce science concepts and methodologies
- Meet national, state, and provincial curriculum standards
- Are appropriate for children in Kindergarten through Grade 6
- Are led by experienced instructors
- Last between 30 minutes and 1 hour
Each workshop comes with a Teacher Resource Package featuring teacher resources guides with crosscutting concepts to help educators maximize the learning experience, before and after, each Mad Science workshop.
Dozens of workshop topics are available. We encourage you to contact a Mad Science location near you to find out more about our in-class workshops in your community.